What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser's Help section for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Orders processing-related cookies: This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities, and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms-related cookies: When you submit data to us through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. This information is then used to compile reports and help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
- This site uses social media buttons and/or plugins on some pages that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest will set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.